By making small energy-efficient upgrades now you could enjoy big energy savings in the future. Kentucky Power may pay up to 70% of the equipment and installation costs through the Kentucky Power Express Install Program. Efficiency improvements including interior and exterior lighting upgrades may lower your business’s energy expenses and much more!
The Kentucky Power Express Install Program is available to any Kentucky Power small commercial customer with a peak electric demand of 100 kW or less.
How the Program Benefits Your Business?
- May reduce your operating costs to increase profitability
- Increase customer comfort which may improve sales
- Better lighting could enhance employee productivity
- Improve workplace safety and reduce potential hazards
- Raise the value of your business and its appearance
Schedule Your Energy Assessment
You can also call 844.XPRS.AEP (844-977-7237) to schedule your energy assessment.
Participating in the Program is Easy
- Schedule a no obligation energy assessment.
- You will receive a proposal outlining all equipment eligible for replacement, estimated energy savings and payback period.
- Our exclusive energy efficiency contractor, Lime Energy, manages the upgrade project and handles all paperwork.
- Incentives covering up to 70% of the equipment and installation costs are paid up-front.
- You could enjoy energy savings for years to come.
Eligible energy-efficient upgrades are available for
- Interior Lighting — Upgrade office, warehouse, showroom, retail shop and more to energy-efficient T8 or LED lighting
- Exterior Lighting — Upgrade pole, parking lot, and perimeter lighting to energy-efficient LED lighting
- Refrigeration Upgrades – Upgrade coolers and freezers with energy-efficient LED case lighting, motors and controls
Making these equipment upgrades now could lead to BIG savings for your business in the future!