Kentucky Power’s Retro-Commissioning (RCx) Program is a service incentive program available to qualifying commercial customers. The RCx service is the customer incentive and is fully funded by the Kentucky Power Commercial Incentive Program. Your facility can benefit from lower energy use and improved comfort without making large capital investments.
- Cut energy use
- Extend equipment life
- Increase occupant comfort
- Retain existing and attract new occupants
- Improve building system integration
How to Get Started
- Contact the Retro-Commissioning Program team to find out if your facility qualifies.
- Locate a service provider; our team will provide you with a list.
- Complete the application and program agreement with your service provider.
- Kentucky Power will review and approve your application.
- The service provider will conduct the RCx Study and work with Kentucky Power to obtain approval to implement the study’s measures. The measures must have a payback period of 18 months or less to receive incentives.
- Once the measures are implemented, Kentucky Power will review and verify the final application prior to approving final incentive payment.
For more information, review the Retro-Commissioning Program information below.
E-mail us at email@example.com, or call 1-855-878-6207 with any questions.